Ford Forums banner

2006 Lincoln Navigator, Nashville

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  CatSkinner 
#1 ·
Hello. I am writing this post with a fair amount of frustration and discouragement. I have been searching for a black 2006 Lincoln Navigator since September of 2015 with no success. I have traveled as far as at Atlanta, Georgia on multiple occasions to locate this vehicle. I’ve contacted so many dealerships and car lots; none of which are able to help, but they’ve “got a real nice Yukon that I’d love just as much.” I have dedicated so much time and energy to this search, it’s exhausting.

Enough complaining. What do I have to do to locate a black 2006 Lincoln Navigator with less than 130,000 miles? I live in suburban Nashville.

#3 ·
I might be a little late to the party here, but just pulled up a random Nashville TN zip code (37115 I think, whatever it was, it was a Nashville zip) and ran Autotrader search for ONLY 2006 Navi's w/150k miles or less (they didn't have a 130k option, went from 100 to 150k) and within 500 miles and got back 40 results. Just had a few min to kill, but taking a quick glance, I'd say 75% at least were 130k miles or less, prices I think ranging from $15k on the top to $6500 on low end, but that one had a branded (rebuilt) title, which for me is an instant deal killer, some people couldn't care less, BUT there were I'd say from my few min looking at them, certainly AT LEAST 20 of them in the middle that were at fairly decent prices, no BS title issues or other "stories", etc. Also, not sure if you're set on needing 4WD or not (up here in WI, I don't see the logic in buying a non 4WD Navigator, but still better than trying to get through winter here in a 2WD car with no ground clearance) but looked like at least 2/3 were 4WD if that's a requirement for you. Time for me to run, but I've found Autotrader to usually have a lot more listings, both private party and dealer vs Ebay, etc if you're looking for a fairly hard to find vehicle.

Also, I'll say as a first time EVER Ford product owner at age 43 (my Dad was a GM salaried retiree, so got great discounts on new GM vehicles, have had a bunch of very reliable Japanese cars and yes, did my turn at the horror show of owning (and CONSTANTLY MAINTAINING! higher end German makes)) that I've been quite surprised at how little info, especially via web forums and similar websites there is for Navigators, ESPECIALLY vs Escalades, which I owned one of a while back. Wow, if it weren't for the fact that the Expedition is so similar, you've REALLY got to dig for decent info! I still have LOVED my Navigator (2003) so far, got a great deal on it and what was going to be a low priced, basically work truck for me has really turned out to be a pleasure to drive! My old work van (AWD Astro, reliable as hell and a great winter work vehicle) was awesome for work stuff, but take a date out in it? Yeah right! Take a date in the Navigator? Heck yeah, its a nice ride! Good luck if you're still looking!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.