Ford Forums banner

Interior Cargo Weight Limits?

12K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  JKmotorsports 
#1 ·
so im at home depot the other day and we're buying landscaping blocks, we had 60 of them and they are about 15 pounds each.

the guy goes no way you need delivery, and im like why, he goes because it'll kill a car, im like i dont have a car i have a truck, he goes "So What" ... i go its a HUGE truck... he goes doesnt matter, and im thinkin listen joe what are you a Ford Engineer now?????

im like LOAD EM IN!.... it was NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

The Expedition didnt even break a sweat...

but it did make me curious as to how much weight you can load up in the back of one of those.

#6 ·
ahhhh..... 107 x 15lbs = 1605lbs. Yours, and my 5.4L 4x4, carry 1615lbs! Go back and show'em you got balls get 108 Bricks! lol! I'm sure the extra 5 lbs won't kill ya! Besides does that figure of 1615 include the rear seat? Also maybe you should go before Lunch if your a big eater! lol

#7 ·
My wife and I loaded up our truck with over 1200 lbs of flat rock for a pond we built in our yard.To our surprise,we hardly even noticed it was there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.