keyless code - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2005, 16:39   #1 (permalink)

keyless code

hey whats up i was wondering if any one knew where i can find the code to the keyless entry located at the door handle on the driver side, i've been told the only people that have it will be the factory but maybe someone else knew diffrent i would appreciate it if anyone had any info on this

thanks' stixx1972
stixx1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2005, 19:38   #2 (permalink)

Re: keyless code

Quote:
Originally Posted by stixx1972
hey whats up i was wondering if any one knew where i can find the code to the keyless entry located at the door handle on the driver side, i've been told the only people that have it will be the factory but maybe someone else knew diffrent i would appreciate it if anyone had any info on this

thanks' stixx1972
Dumb question first ... got the manual? Look for a little white plastic card -- smaller than a busiiness card. Maybe it's fallen under a seat or is buried in the glove box.

That card has the factory code.
gwliston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 18:27   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
If you provide the model year it would be helpful. There seems to be a couple of areas to look in the Expy based on that info.
XLTinRHODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 12:36   #4 (permalink)
Unregistered

Quote:

thanks' stixx1972
The fuse panel should be under the passenger side dash. Remove the door and there is a chip to the top and firewall side of the panel with a 5 digit code in bold type. That is your code.
Old 02-10-2006, 19:17   #5 (permalink)
Unregistered

Quote:

thanks' stixx1972
If it is a car you have, the code will be affixed to the inside of right trunk lid hinge. When you open the trunk it should be fully visible.
Good luck.
Old 02-12-2006, 22:58   #6 (permalink)
Unregistered

if you look right under the dricer side dash behind the fuse panel you will see your computer and a white tepe on that tape will be your key code for the door ones you do that then read your manual and rekey it to your preference
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum

Related Reading: keyless code