Ford Forums banner

New 2000 Nav owner - Where to ge parts?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  360ci 
#1 ·
Hello,

As title states, I just bought my wife a 2000 Navigator in great mechanical condition (only 128000 KMS) though the body/trim is not up to her standards....

The front grille is fine, though the emblem (which seems to be removable) is scuffed - any idea where I could find one?

Also, on the lift gate, there is a chorme piece which surrounds the license plate - therefore I am looking for one of these also.

on the rear side windows, there is this black accessory which the dealer is asking for $125 CDN each - I got the product number for it (left it at work), but when typing it into google, it brings up nothing...

If anyone could help in regards to this, it would be appreciated

Thank you,

Plum

#2 ·
Photos always help!!!

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market is a good resource to find what you need. Product numbers can change over the years, especially if it's a part that was made by an apparent company that might have gone out of business and whose inventory was sold to someone else to sell to Ford.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.