New member just checking in. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2002, 23:35   #1 (permalink)

New member just checking in.

Hey everyone.Just found this site and registered today.My wife and I just bought a brand new loaded '02 Eddie Baurer Expedition with the 5.4L back in Feb. I am a member on a couple GM forum boards because I have always been a GM loyal,and have owned nothing but Camaros and Trans Ams,and still own a 375hp 91 Camaro. This is my 1st truck,and I am glad my wife talked me into the Expy instead of a Denali:) Been looking around for a Ford msg board.Glad I finally found one.Anyway,hope to talk to a lot of you soon.
'02 Eddie Baurer Expedition-5.4L,Laser red,loaded,billet grille,6'8"flip-down screen,two 7" headrest screens,vcp,dvd,Sony Playstation 2,Sony 750 cd head w/7-band eq,Sirius satellite radio,Earthquake PHD-2 3000w class D mono amp,Earthquake 4ch amp,eight Earthquake 12" DBX series subs in custom fiberglass enclosure.Also to come soon-10.4" screen and one more Earthquake PHD-2 3000w amp.

91 Camaro RS with 375hp 355 and LOTS of performance goodies.

Jeff K- MECP certified tech
jakeever@yahoo.com
JKmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2002, 00:28   #2 (permalink)
Crikey

Welcome JKMotorsports, hope you enjoy this Forum as much as you enjoy your new Ford truck. I trust you'll find something of interest in the OZ section of the board from time to time.

cheers
Steve
Blurter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 09:40   #3 (permalink)

Welcome To The Board!!
:s6:

DrawsOnCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 20:23   #4 (permalink)

Welcome welcome! Looks like things are picking up around here! BTW where did you get the headrest screens and what did they run you?
2002 XLT with Sport package, Comfort/convenience, 5.4L, Leather interior, Moonroof, tow package, 3.55 Limited slip, side airbags, rear sensing, CD changer. Mods Front tinted windows, Husky MudFlaps, Lund interceptor Bug/stone shield, Advent window vents. And of course Zaino and more Zaino
HPdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 23:30   #5 (permalink)

I got the headrest screens from my shop.All I pay is dealer cost,which is 130 per screen.They are XOvision and are pretty nice.
'02 Eddie Baurer Expedition-5.4L,Laser red,loaded,billet grille,6'8"flip-down screen,two 7" headrest screens,vcp,dvd,Sony Playstation 2,Sony 750 cd head w/7-band eq,Sirius satellite radio,Earthquake PHD-2 3000w class D mono amp,Earthquake 4ch amp,eight Earthquake 12" DBX series subs in custom fiberglass enclosure.Also to come soon-10.4" screen and one more Earthquake PHD-2 3000w amp.

91 Camaro RS with 375hp 355 and LOTS of performance goodies.

Jeff K- MECP certified tech
jakeever@yahoo.com
JKmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum