power door locks wont work 03 nav - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:50   #1 (permalink)

power door locks wont work 03 nav

Ok so I just bought an 03 navigator and the door locks wont work, none of them. When i press the lock button I can hear a click coming from the fuse box under the glove box, or from that direction. When I press unlock I do not even here that click. The guy I bought it from told me that Lincoln told him if an actuator went bad in one of then none of them would work, but I don't know how to tell if this is the case or even which one is bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you. O and the fuse for the door locks is fine.
navigator19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2009, 14:19   #2 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

Re: power door locks wont work 03 nav

If one actuator goes out, the others will still work. There could be a problem with the GEM. I don't have access to a wiring schematic for your year or I could help more. Hopefuly someone else will check in here. That was fuse 30?
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 15:51   #3 (permalink)

well dang i guess ill have to go pay lincoln $1000 to fix it then
Old 11-13-2009, 16:13   #4 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

Why do they want $1000 dollars? Have they checked it out already?
Old 11-13-2009, 20:59   #5 (permalink)

no just assuming, but i need to get a couple other things fixed too like the sunroof and heated seats, o and reprogram a new key fob...even then though its a great deal and lowest mileage nav anywhere
Old 11-13-2009, 21:09   #6 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

Do you have 2 keys that are programed now? If you do, you can do it yourself. Or are you talking about the remote?
Old 11-18-2009, 20:16   #7 (permalink)

ok so the clicking is coming from the theft/locking ecu, still none of them work and i dont know how to tell if its bad or what to do about it...it previously had an aftermarket alarm that was taken out and so the dealer said the couldnt really do anything to figure it out since it was an aftermarket thing thats not there anymore....really need some help, o and when i hit the lock button only the drivers do will unlock, the unlock button does nothing, and the keypad on the outside unlocks the driver door...any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum