Spy Shots: ’07 Ford Expedition - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2004, 14:39   #1 (permalink)

Spy Shots: ’07 Ford Expedition

Spy Shots: ’07 Ford Suburban Fighter

What will it be, other than huge?

The Car Connection
by Brenda Priddy

Everest? Expedition Max? We've heard it called several things, but here is the first picture of Ford's extended Expedition.

Longer? You bet. The stretched Expedition is potentially as much as 16 inches longer than the standard model.

The Expedition will be redone for the 2007 model year, and it will once again be riding on a modified F-150 platform. In addition to the standard model, there will be this Suburban/Yukon XL-sized Expedition.

This test vehicle is likely powered by a V-6 diesel, but an optional 6.2-liter V-8 - referred to as the Hurricane - may follow for the 2008 or 2009 model year.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2005, 13:51   #2 (permalink)

Re: Spy Shots: ’07 Ford Expedition

Same IRS platform, 12-16 inches longer and powered by a diesel! Sounds exactly like what I wanted when we purchased our '04 XLT, darn.

Can't wait to see what it looks like, is powered by, and costs.
danketchpel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Expedition Forum | Lincoln Navigator Forum