Ford Forums banner

5ZIGEN FN01R-C wheels

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Fleshgear 
#1 ·
I posted this in the showroom then i realised it would suit this forum better, i was just wondering if anyone knows if there is anyone in australia that sells the 5ZIGEN FN01R-C wheels, ive seen them in a lot of high performance dvds etc and i thought they might look pretty good on my car in a 17 or 18

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah ive seen them on bigger cars like skylines and supras and i still think they suit well, i wouldnt mind seeing them photochopped onto my car, i guess ill have to take a decent pic of my car and make sure its on the right angle to suit the pic of the wheel, would be good to see how it would look lowered aswell, if anyone is willing to do this for me ill get a pic of my car, the main reason i think they would look good is i think the bronze colour would go well with my body colour

#4 ·
YHI (the people that do Advanti and Enkei) were supposed to start bringing them in about 2 years ago but it still hasn't happened. As far as I know, there are no OFFICIAL distributors in Australia but dealers could be bringing them in in small batches. They would cost a lot though considering they aren't cheap on their own, and then you have to add freight on top of that.

YHI New Zealand does those so maybe you can get in touch with a dealership who wants to muck around with getting these out of NZ. Speak to an independent tyre shop because they are more likely to import goods themselves. Bob Jane, Quickfit, Beaurepaires, etc. may be able to do it but they will rip you off blind for freight.

Having said that, they're only available in 17x8 and 17x9 and probably not with a 0 offset, which is needed for pre-AU Falcons. I'm guessing it's a mainly EVO, Skyline, Sylvia, Supra, RX7 and STi fitment wheel.

#5 ·
the main reason i would have liked a set of these wheels is that there is such a limited option for decent wheels for the E-Series falcons, pretty much every wheel that looks good and thats available for my car is already on heaps of other cars, i would like something a bit more individual, but it looks like ill have to settle for something more common

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.