Bushes - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-08-04, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

Hey guys, i need to put some new upper and lower trailing arm bushes in the rear of my ea...does anyone know if the arms can be got by changeover with the bushes in them?? or do the bushes need to be purchased and put it?? I heard once somehwere that the better wreckers changover....????
Thanks in Advance
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-08-04, 11:48 PM
Normal Temp. Falcon!!!
Re: Bushes

Try your pedders in Nurigong St, Albury, i got them done on my XF there, would've cost $180 for the parts (bushes), but they put them in for $230 and checked out my front end as well. They suggest the rubber ones over the plastic ones... aparently the plastic ones wear the arms away... not sure... i stuck with the rubber anyway, as its cheaper.
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts