Ford Forums banner

can i get an opinion on these wheels?

3K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  TIKFD6 
#1 ·
i was pretty much set on these csa 18x8 gladiators:

but now i'm leaning towards something a bit bigger. still five spoke, but something more like this guy has:

any thoughts? cheers.

See less See more
#5 ·
thanks for the pics mate!

it's handy to see them actually on a car. they do look pretty damn sweet. they're for my ef gli - which hopefully won't be quite so gli when i'm done with it.

the only bad thing is you'll be able to see the boring old calipers all too clearly. i'll just have to do something about that.

and hey, what did u do about the csa badges on the wheels? did u just paint over them? i'm considering getting some tickford badges put on when i finally get them.

#13 ·
Hey kerry, where bouts do i get a bottom front bumper bar like yours... it look ace! :hy: i never noticed it before but ive seen them on a few now like brett's svo347 and others... can u give me any info? price? availability? location? thanks heaps! :hy:

#20 ·
Nah Horsham... out bush ud say, roughly between melb and adelaide, wish i was at the drags! one night im gonna go down with john (GTP320) :hy: good luck if your going down! :hy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.