F-100 Wheels Wanted - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2004, 20:24   #1 (permalink)

F-100 Wheels Wanted

Wanting some standard 15" steel wheels for '73 F-100. Have full set Sunrasia wheels with chunky tyres if interested...
Tickford-less is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2004, 03:33   #2 (permalink)
Getting bigger

Re: F-100 Wheels Wanted

i have a set of standard 15 x 10 alloys, if you want. what size muddies do you have?
Old 08-15-2004, 02:17   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSHU F150
i have a set of standard 15 x 10 alloys, if you want. what size muddies do you have?
Hi CRUSHU. Computer broke so no reply for a bit, sorry. Your truck sounds pretty mean. The tyres on mine are Bridgestone Desert Duelers 31 x 10.50 R15 LT. (whatever that means) What do the alloys you're talking about look like?
Old 08-20-2004, 01:43   #4 (permalink)

what state are you in Tickford-less.....and I don't mean sober.....would be interested in some spare rims for my little F100....

sorry the image is so big....just slapped it up on the web and haven't trimmed it yet....actually couldn't be bothered ;-)

http://members.dodo.net.au/~omegapower/effy.JPG

http://members.dodo.net.au/~omegapower/XD.html
rigidshovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:20   #5 (permalink)

Hi Rigid Shovel. I'm in Melb, Vic. Big truck, BIG pic! My 56k modem almost had a heart siezure! Ha.. My wheels look the same as yours. Tyres too. Have you lifted your suspension or has mine sunk?? Shouldn't sell that ute, mate. She's a little bit of ALL-RIGHT!!
Old 08-21-2004, 19:42   #6 (permalink)

little far to go for some spares....oh well.......sorry 'bout the pic.....nah mine's just standard.....have just done 157 thou on the clock....not many kays for 20 years old.....the only thing not original is the 2 truck batteries in it....

unfortunately the ute has to go....too many toys
rigidshovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes