Mondeo 02 model - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2004, 18:41   #1 (permalink)

Mondeo 02 model

Hi All,
I Need Help!! I have a ford Mondeo )2 model and believe it had a factory fault on handbrake in this particular model. I received a letter from the dealers in South Auckland Ford regarding adjusting HAndbrake. When i take my vehicle to the dealer they say that handbrake in my vehicle was alreadt adjusted. Last week i parked my car on a downslope and after an hour police comes to the house where i was reporting that my vehicle has rolled and damaged another car. i rang the insurance, they took my claim and said to my my access and my car will be fixed..
How can i test my handbrakes if it's in full working condition..OR if anyone can advice me what to do. Dnt wanna go to dealers as they can fix in they grage and say that the handbrake is 100% fine
Please help!!!!!!!!
mondeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes