No rear brake lights/turn signals - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-25-03, 11:16 AM
confused No rear brake lights/turn signals

I have a 94 tbird that suddenly lost both rear brakes lights and turn signals. I have replaced the bulbs, and swapped out the multifunction control module, i.e. blinker,dimmer/hazzard, and wiper switch. All the fuses are good, and I am at the end of the line.

What elst could possibly be wrong? I will note the the ignition switch will sometimes chime when the key is not in it with the door open. could this be my problem?

thanks, and please help this newbie!
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts