Ford Forums banner

PCD: Zephyr Vs Falcon

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  atec77 
#1 ·
hi, dont know if this is the right column but here goes, does anyone know if the old ford zephyr have the same pcd as a falcon?

the reason i ask is i need a spare wheel for my trailer and the trailer ppl want $210 for a steel 13 inch rim - without tyre. i've tried a normal falcon rim and cant see much of a difference. it has to be spot on cos the trailer is about to be pulled from perth to wyndham(3000+kms) and none of my literature goes back far enough to include the zephyr.

#2 ·
The p.c.d. on a Zephyr is the same as a Falcon, but Zephyr's ran 7/16'' wheel studs ,Falcon's run 1/2'' wheels studs. Would be hard to get the Falcon wheels to run true. Would be easier to fit 1/2'' Falcon wheel studs to your Zephyr hubs to run Falcon wheels.

Cheers.

#3 ·
TaraHymen said:
hi, dont know if this is the right column but here goes, does anyone know if the old ford zephyr have the same pcd as a falcon?

the reason i ask is i need a spare wheel for my trailer and the trailer ppl want $210 for a steel 13 inch rim - without tyre. i've tried a normal falcon rim and cant see much of a difference. it has to be spot on cos the trailer is about to be pulled from perth to wyndham(3000+kms) and none of my literature goes back far enough to include the zephyr.
You should be able to get some of those blank wheels drilled to suite , go elsewhere and ask , I just had some steels make at $250 for 4 drilled as required in 15"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.