Rotors & Shocks for EF - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2003, 21:49   #1 (permalink)
Now boostless :-(

Rotors & Shocks for EF

Rotors - what price should i expect to pay for a pair of slotted rotors for the front of an EF with ABS???

Shocks - I have superlow king springs and Monroe GT shocks at the moment. I want to put a new pair of rear shocks in cause the GT's are short enough and one of the rear springs pops out on occasions. What would be the best shocks to get and what prices??? I was thinking maybe some 3/4 Konis.

Thanks for your help.
NAPARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2003, 00:25   #2 (permalink)

hey

my car has been lowered 2" with kings and i have GT monroes and the only time the spring pops out is when i take it to get repair work done and the mecanics dont put them into the rubbers properly they just let the car down with out checking.

yldsix
yldsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2003, 01:26   #3 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Re: Rotors & Shocks for EF

Quote:
Originally posted by NAPARM
Rotors - what price should i expect to pay for a pair of slotted rotors for the front of an EF with ABS???
Go to www.discpads.com.au and click on the Get Parts link. Choose what you want and voila! If you're happy with the price you can go ahead and place the order right there.
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 15:59   #4 (permalink)
Australian Falcon Member

For shockies go with Bilstein if you can possibly afford it (go sell a Kidney if you have to).

Check out the post on Gabriel shockies to see 2 independant opinions on Konis :-)
Old 04-07-2003, 21:59   #5 (permalink)
V8 XW Ute/APV Kitted EBII

Be around $200 each side for rotors, shocks vary depending on brand. Monroe GT Gas, about 120 for the rear, and about $90 each side for the front.

ViGiLaNtE
Old 04-07-2003, 22:32   #6 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Become a member of the NSW FPV-Tickford club and get good prices of DBA rotors thru Coventry.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes