Sleeper look for my EB? (new rims?)
i currently have only the 14 x 6 inch JJ steel hub caps on my EBII GLi and i want some bigger mags but not to big because of two reasons...
1) the cost of the mags, cost of tyres and insurance
2) sleeper look!!! 8-)
so i was thinking of three options:
1) the EB Falcon S / XR6 15 x 7 inch JJ alloy five spoke
2) the EB fairmont 15 x 6.5 inch JJ Turbo blade alloy
3) the EB fairmont ghia 15 x 6.5 inch JJ BBS alloy
what is the 6.5 and the 7 measurements on the wheels?
would these tyres get me a bit more grip than the GLi ones?
also would the only way to get my hands on a set of these second hand?
how much would i be up for these rims?
am i able to get them from ford incase one get damaged when i get them?
my preference atm would be the falcon S rims as they look better imo.
any sugestions and help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
1992 Ford EBII GLi Sedan Automatic Everglade green
- Black Ford seat covers || black floor mats
|| Darkest Legal Tint || Alpine deck, Focal Components, Alpine Splits, Audison Amp || Alarm
* clear front & side blinkers