Ford Forums banner

Tell me more about this wheel?

4K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  EFFalcon 
#1 ·
I know this wheel is a EF/EL tickford wheel but i also know there was another tickford wheel made for the EF/EL serise (15'')

What exactly is this one called and how wide is it?

btw, if anyone knows where i can get a set please let me know because i cant find em anywhere!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
EL XR8 wheel, sometimes also called EF FTR wheel. 16x7" in diameter.

And good luck finding some, most people like to hang onto them cos theyre so damn good looking, and not many companies make copies anymore. ANZ used to, but they stopped at the beginning of the year.

#4 ·
Trading post would be your best bet I think. Don't hold out for any new ones though.

#7 ·
EA falcon man said:
I know this wheel is a EF/EL tickford wheel but i also know there was another tickford wheel made for the EF/EL serise (15'')

What exactly is this one called and how wide is it?

btw, if anyone knows where i can get a set please let me know because i cant find em anywhere!
The other Tickford wheel for the EF in 15X7 inch was the double spoke ones, used to have them on my EA (XRATED has them on his car now.) they were standard on all EF XR6/8. the 16"s in the pic were optional on all models at extra cost. The EL's had those 15X7 6 spoke weird things standard, then later on the 16's in the pic were standard on all XR's.

#9 ·
THe one available in the adds at the top from brian glynn ford ;)
i quite like that rim actually.

#11 ·
haha @ dodgy finish.

#12 ·
yeah ive got the local ford wrekers trakkin me down a set of the rims. hopefully they are successful.

#13 ·
Hmmm i got a 1996 series 2 EF XR6 but my car came with those wheels? was it a series 2 extra or optioned from factory? although i dont have 4 of them anymore, but i still have one as my spare, its a genuine ford wheel so im guessing the car came with them from the factory.

#26 ·
alloys + stock suspension = bad look :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.