tickford AU series 2 XR rims - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2002, 06:02   #1 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

tickford AU series 2 XR rims

I was just wondering what a set of these in 17's retail for, because i might be able to get a cheap set... also roughly how much extra are you looking at for 17's compared to 16's

cheers guys

steve
AU2 S-pack Owner: Silhouette Black, XR6 Wheels, Tickford Sunroof, C2R rear bar, Checker Plate Floor Mats, Chrome Door Sills, Blue Backlite Dash, Blue Painted Brake Callipers, Advanced Extractors, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.5" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust, Genie Muffler. Sony Explode 50w x 4 deck, Kenwood 140w speakers (front and rear), Boss 1200 watt Amplifier, 12" Orion Sub in custom box. More To Come!!
younggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2002, 06:09   #2 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

If you are talking about the AUII XR8 5 spoke 17" rims. Ford sell them for $1728 for a set of 4 without caps, nuts or tyres.

You can bargin a little with a dealer but that is the standard price. There are other places you can pick up copies for cheaper but I can't help you with that.
Old 06-22-2002, 06:50   #3 (permalink)
Repo

Smile

These are not tickford mags but I put these on mine today 17" AMG

picture is not very clear....sorry

http://members.iinet.net.au/~andyhow/

Jamie I am the person that emailed you about the brake calipers...still havent got arround to it but I will for sure now .

thanks again for the advice
Old 06-22-2002, 23:26   #4 (permalink)
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel

They look good Andy, I can see now why you'll paint your calipers and hubs!!

I'm in the market for new wheels myself but I can't find much that I like. Ford sell ROH "Circ" style 17'', I think I might buy them, but if I can get a hold of the 18" XR8 Rebel Speedlines........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes