If you want the same size, you can only get the Michelinís at a decent price. If I were you, I would replace them with 215/55/16.
They are essentially the same, except for the wall height, which will be 5mm taller than your original tyre, which is no problem, and youíll save yourself some $$$.
I can get them in the following brands for the following prices:
- Federal SS595 91V directional $175 each
- Goodyear Eagle GA plus $185 each
- Dunlop Monza 200R 93V $195 each
- Falken ZE326 VR $200 eac
- Bridgestone G-grid series#2 93V directional $220 each
- Yokohama TW1 93W directional $225 each
All prices include GST, fitting, balancing, and a lifetime warranty. Prices may vary depending on how many tyres are required.
Mobile: 0411 351 671
FORD BA FAIRMONT GHIA DRIVER
5.4 litre VCT V8, SSS AUTO, HERRODS EXHAUST, MERCURY SILVER
, BLACK LEATHER/INTERIOR, TINTS, SUNROOF, SAT NAV, FORD SCUFF PLATES, GHIA MATS, PREMIUM SOUND, SLIMLINE WEATHER SHIELDS, BONNET PROTECTOR, TOW BAR, BLAH BLAH.......