Ford Forums banner

what are good tyres?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  reece1 
#1 ·
i have 1992 eb series 2 station wagon i just replaced all 4 of my tyres with the bridgestone b249's but my rear keeps slipping out, i thought having new tyres and being bridgestone that it wouldnt do this but still does. is it the tyre brand? my aunt use to own a falcon and she said it happened to her all the time and its just the fords all together she says she has no problem now with her new holden commodore i dont want to believe its a ford thing so please help me!

#2 ·
cheekybabe85 said:
i have 1992 eb series 2 station wagon i just replaced all 4 of my tyres with the bridgestone b249's but my rear keeps slipping out, i thought having new tyres and being bridgestone that it wouldnt do this but still does. is it the tyre brand? my aunt use to own a falcon and she said it happened to her all the time and its just the fords all together she says she has no problem now with her new holden commodore i dont want to believe its a ford thing so please help me!
how much did you pay for your tyres?
not to mention the falcom wagons have leaf susp in the back and when not loaded can slip out easy

#8 ·
cheekybabe85 said:
like just over hundred dollars. ok so if unloaded i can slip out?" ok thank you
i jusy purchased a set of std replacements for a customers ls 430 lexus sedan and they were 410 each ouch i wrap them in cotton wool im scared to give him the bill :beerbottl just thought i would show a comparison of what they cost to maintane. :priest:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.