Wheel bearing nut Torque for Transit (shoe brakes ) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-22-2001, 11:21
Wheel bearing nut Torque for Transit (shoe brakes )

My boat trailer uses 4 (what I am told) Ford Transit rear wheel assy. Can anyone tell me what torque to use to setup the wheel bearing or how I tell the model that the units can from?
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-09-2001, 17:46
FF.com Administrator
Hi nelly and welcome to the forum.Is this a rear assembly or a front assembly.The reason i ask is the rear ass seems rather large to use on a boat trailer.I have only had experiance with the older semi floating type rears but will see what i can do to help anyways.
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: