XR6T mags on AU2? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes Sponsored by: Discount Tire Direct

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2003, 04:00   #1 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

Arrow XR6T mags on AU2?

hey guys and gals!

I have been offered a set of XR6T mag wheels, and was wondering peoples opinions of what they would look like on a black AU2 s-pack?? I think they are quite a good price and come with new rubber.

I am no good at it, but if any one had done a photo shop job of a AU i would love to see it (doesnt have to be black of course)!

Would like to hear peoples opinions on what they would look like, I had my heart set on AU2 XR8 wheels, but these are tonnes cheaper.

cheers

steve
AU2 S-pack Owner: Silhouette Black, XR6 Wheels, Tickford Sunroof, C2R rear bar, Checker Plate Floor Mats, Chrome Door Sills, Blue Backlite Dash, Blue Painted Brake Callipers, Advanced Extractors, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.5" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust, Genie Muffler. Sony Explode 50w x 4 deck, Kenwood 140w speakers (front and rear), Boss 1200 watt Amplifier, 12" Orion Sub in custom box. More To Come!!
younggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2003, 04:22   #2 (permalink)
Bourbon powered V8

I assume they are 17"?

They're not that much different from the AU2 XR wheels, so I reckon they'd look great. One of the good things about the AU is that just about any 5 spoke mag looks good on them!

How many S packs do you see running arouns with AU1 or 2 XR wheels? How many with XR6T wheels? I think you know what I would do. In fact, if you buy the 17" XR6T wheels and don't like them, I will swap my AU2 XR8 17" rims for them. (Rims only)

AU1 XR8 Auto 147.9 rwkw (approx 215 fwkw)

AU2 Wagon HAD Auto
17s, Pacemakers, 3" Intake & Pod filter (The Family Hack)

Member of:
FPV-XR Club ACT
AUFalcon.com
ATPS (honorary)
JC-XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 05:02   #3 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

yeah that sounds like a bloody good deal lol. I was just hesitant, because as you say, how many do you see with them. Wasnt 100% sure what they would look like.

I will probably be getting them in the next few weeks, but wont be fitting them until late march early april... convinced the old man to go halves with me for my birthday.

thanks and ill post how they look if i grab them (looks like i will)
AU2 S-pack Owner: Silhouette Black, XR6 Wheels, Tickford Sunroof, C2R rear bar, Checker Plate Floor Mats, Chrome Door Sills, Blue Backlite Dash, Blue Painted Brake Callipers, Advanced Extractors, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.5" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust, Genie Muffler. Sony Explode 50w x 4 deck, Kenwood 140w speakers (front and rear), Boss 1200 watt Amplifier, 12" Orion Sub in custom box. More To Come!!
Old 02-04-2003, 05:06   #4 (permalink)
Bourbon powered V8

Good choice! I was half joking about the BA wheels swap thing if you don't like 'em - but I think you'll like them. I also have a set of ROH Azzurros that might interest you if you really don't like the BA rims! LOL!

Can't wait to see a shot of an AU with BA rims. It will certainly be different to all the E series cars running the AU2 XR copies!

AU1 XR8 Auto 147.9 rwkw (approx 215 fwkw)

AU2 Wagon HAD Auto
17s, Pacemakers, 3" Intake & Pod filter (The Family Hack)

Member of:
FPV-XR Club ACT
AUFalcon.com
ATPS (honorary)
JC-XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 05:17   #5 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

yeah i figured the joke lol! does anybody have an upclose picture of the XR6 17" wheel??

I still have a soft spot for the tickfords, but BA will be different!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Suspension | Wheels&Tires | Brakes