I need help with my 96 ford windstar - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Vans and Mini Vans | Ford Aerostar | Ford Freestar | Ford Galaxy | Ford Windstar
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Vans and Mini Vans | Ford Aerostar | Ford Freestar | Ford Galaxy | Ford Windstar Forum for discussion of all Ford Vans and Ford Mini Vans such as the Ford Aerostar and Ford Freestar.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 17:08   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation I need help with my 96 ford windstar

Hey i'm Liam i'm new i'm 17 and currently in boces auto class.

I'm working on replacing the brake lines on a 86 windstar. It has sat for 2 years, it was my dads van and he died and its sat there eversince.

I'm trying to fix it up so it can be my van.

Heres what i need help with. I made the mistake the cutting all the brake lines off of the ABS thing that distributes the lines and i have all new lines on but one, but i'm not sure if there connected in the right area.

I wana do this right so i can fix it.

Can someone please help me in telling me where each line is sopost to go to conect to the ABS distributer box??

I know i'm saying some things wrong, iv been in boces for a couple months, but they are no help.

so please help??

Liam
windstarkid17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2008, 21:00   #2 (permalink)

Re: I need help with my 96 ford windstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by windstarkid17 View Post
Hey i'm Liam i'm new i'm 17 and currently in boces auto class.

I'm working on replacing the brake lines on a 86 windstar. It has sat for 2 years, it was my dads van and he died and its sat there eversince.

I'm trying to fix it up so it can be my van.

Heres what i need help with. I made the mistake the cutting all the brake lines off of the ABS thing that distributes the lines and i have all new lines on but one, but i'm not sure if there connected in the right area.

I wana do this right so i can fix it.

Can someone please help me in telling me where each line is sopost to go to conect to the ABS distributer box??

I know i'm saying some things wrong, iv been in boces for a couple months, but they are no help.

so please help??

Liam

I am a little confused here...is this a 1996 Windstar, or a 1986 Aerostar?? You have stated two different dates...there is no such thing as a 1986 Windstar..

"Heres what i need help with. I made the mistake the cutting all the brake lines off of the ABS thing that distributes the lines and i have all new lines on but one, but I'm not sure if there connected in the right area."

Can you please explain this in more detail?? Again I'm a little confused here... you cut the lines to all of the ABS Modules, and now you have one you can't hook up?....And what is the "Right Area" you are referring too....

Thank you...and please keep us advise.
Sterling_Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Vans and Mini Vans | Ford Aerostar | Ford Freestar | Ford Galaxy | Ford Windstar