Originally Posted by earthmover
I have a 2000 WindStar. I have disconnected the radio and interior lights. After 2 days the battery was once again DEAD What could be draining the battery? HELP PLEASE
Hello and good day:
May I ask a few questions first??
1. Why did you feel the need to disconnect the Radio, and the Interior lights?
2. Did you believe these where the main Cause of a Dying Battery?
3. Have you pulled the Battery and had it Tested...(Free of charge at Auto Zone)
4. Also have you consider that you may have a Bad Alternator?..(A bad Alternator will cause the Battery to Drain also.
5. Do you have a CEL (check engine light) on??
Please Advise further....thank you.