04 F-150 Window Regulator - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 15:31   #1 (permalink)

04 F-150 Window Regulator

Where is the pride? What has happened to taking responsibility for your actions? This is the third window to malfunction. Warranty pd for the first one & I have shelled out over $350, parts only, to repair the next two. Ford quoted me $350 for a repair. I am talking about 3 different windows, I only have 47,700 miles on the truck. The cheap plastic roller is breaking. I drive this to work and occasionally to town. It's just me. A 40 yr old female... I rolled the passenger window down to remove the mist so I could see out of it and boom... the window fell inside the door and would not roll back up... I contacted Ford by the web and they politely called me. They reviewed my case, called me back to inform me that they were sorry, but they did not deem the malfunction of my windows (3 different windows malfunctioning,,, hello? Houston. We have a problem!) enough cause for a reimbursement and recommended that I use a qualified Ford mechanic for future repairs.... What does that mean? If I would have shelled out the $350 for the repair of each window that I MIGHT have got something back? I'm so disappointed with this whole situation. It makes me sick to think our society is being molded to believe that this is acceptable behavior. It's not my friend. Not today. So there! I don't feel any better about and it doesn't change one single thing, but it's out there.
TXFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2009, 06:59   #2 (permalink)

Re: 04 F-150 Window Regulator

I know exactly how you feel and they couldn't care less. I think it is part of their economic plan - don't take responsibility for poorly built vehicles and they save money, unlike Toyota. On my 2nd F150 and not sure about a 3rd now. They built it with a leaky front window (I'm not the only one) that has caused me over $3000 in electronic repairs. Others also have blowing spark plugs and leaky rear windows. And Ford - silent. Even the CAW/UAW won't back up their quality.

For more see: F150news’s Blog
lanceoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel