1991 ford f150 xlt lariat 4x4 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 20:26   #1 (permalink)

1991 ford f150 xlt lariat 4x4

im rebuilting this truck for play and show im just wantin some good places to find parts or just ideas on stuff to do i already know id like to drop in a 351w when i get a chance cuz this 302 just isnt pushin it. its an 1991 ford f150 xlt lariat push button 4x4 warn locking hubs 3 speed autotranny w/ auto overdrive dual 19g tanks power everything. only draw back long bed. my main thing is a lift kit can some 1 help me out please ill have tons more to ask once i get few things done. but im looking for about 4-6" in suspensen.
give me postives negatives anything on the truck id like to know only has 69,000 miles.
bigredford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2009, 10:46   #2 (permalink)

Re: 1991 ford f150 xlt lariat 4x4

Auto Parts Warehouse | Car Parts, Truck Parts & Auto Body Parts Online - Free Shipping on most Auto Accessories & Performance Parts - AutoPartsWarehouse

I've found a lot of parts for my SHO on there, also they are extremely reasonable price wise.
FordTough88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 18:41   #3 (permalink)

thanks man that actually really helped me out im ordering my blocks for rear right now im just gonna build my own lift kit i think i can do it for cheaper then buy a whole kit thanks alot! 4" rear 55.00 with sum kinda coupon thnks!
Old 01-13-2009, 18:51   #4 (permalink)

ok i have a really dumb question but i have no where else to go but to ask. i have the ifs in the front (independent front suspension) and sence im lifting it what all am i going to have to do i no im going to get new radius arms and new coils and new shocks what else will i have to do i mean i no the basics but im learning on this stuff im going to school for this so im teachin myself as i go. i mean i no extended break lines most likely steering stablizers due to bigger tires but will i have to alter anything in the ifs or anything weird when lifting this please help?!
Old 01-13-2009, 19:30   #5 (permalink)

i just got ?'s out the ass sorry guys also i dont know if you can see it much but with the IFS on my truck do i have to replace what they have replaced in the picture they show how the ifs has to two bars almost looking things (i feel dumb) that allow the axle to turn the wheels where the front differentail would be for a soild axle this is my first time workn on an ifs fords are harder to work on :/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel