Ford Forums banner

2013 F350 SD RECIRC/FRESH DOOR PROBLEM

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CatSkinner 
#1 ·
I have a 2013 F350 SD Lariat with AC recirculation/fresh air door is not operating correctly. I have had it at dealer three times for many weeks and they cannot solve issue. The recirc/fresh air door will not stay in the closed position, it either stays wide open or gets stopped partially open or doesn't respond until multiple pushes on the recirc button. The LCD display AC settings are lighted and checked, and the light on lower panel is also lighted showing it should be closed to outside air but is not. The dealer changed the door control motor, that didn't work, they take dash completely off and replace the whole fresh air assembly, didn't work, changed the module in the bezel and still does the same thing. I have complained since new but only until I showed them they attempted to fix and cannot get it to work correctly. I live in AZ its hot and it kills my AC plus having to smell all the outside air issues.. Anyone have any suggestions would much appreciate Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.