2017 F-250 How do you remove center seat headrest? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-17, 07:35 AM Thread Starter

2017 F-250 How do you remove center seat headrest?

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to remove the front center seat headrest? I just bought seat covers and cant get the headrest removed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-17, 11:25 AM
Moderators

Re: 2017 F-250 How do you remove center seat headrest?

Found this ,worth trying .

" Lift the edge of the headrest on the driver's side, and you will see the button. The button for the passenger side post is on the inside and not the outside. You will have to wedge your finger on the inside of the passenger side post to get to the button. It will then slide right out. "

and

" They come out, just like any other head rest. There is a button to release as you would find on any vehicle. What I did notice is its hard to release. When I first got the truck the dealer was not able to do it, and I definitely had to fight it a bit. "

Never, never, never give up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel