Brand New 2006 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2006, 05:47   #1 (permalink)

Brand New 2006

I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say hey to everyone.

I just purchased my brand new 2006 F150 regular cab a few days ago. I am in love. The truck is amazing. The power, the smoothness, the look, and the style are great. I had the stereo upgraded and I added the Sirius satellite option to it. It is awesome. I was a Ranger driver prior to this and I can say that I will never go back. The F150 is great. I will probably keep this for a few years and then upgrade to the extended or 4 door model. Right now it's just me so I really don't need the extra room.

I am impressed with the extra storage area Ford has added to the regular cabs. There is enough room to put in a nice size sub box and an amp.

I have not found any negatives to this truck yet. The seats feel a little weird to me, but maybe I just need some getting used to. It feels like I am sitting on a couch at home instead of a Truck.

Anyone else out there have a new 2006 yet? What do you think?

Have a great day and keep FORD truckin........
melhoff13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2006, 06:19   #2 (permalink)

Re: Brand New 2006

I just ordered mine, and I should receive it at the last end of may, but I already have ants crawling trhough my pants just waiting on it. I had a 99 ranger xlt also and decided it was time to upgrade. I got 2006 fx4 suprecrew dark stone grey with black/grey int. with capt. chairs, I upgraded the sound system to the disc changer with the 8" sub. Have you had any problems with the break light with the recall on it, or with a wind noise in the cabin, it is just reading through some of the other pots the problems that I see. I am also looking to put cold air induction on it, and throttle body spacer, and dualing the exhuast out. My biggest thing it takes twice the time being here in germany. Well I hope to hear any good news. thankx
sureok35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:44   #3 (permalink)

Re: Brand New 2006

Are you German...I am assuming not if your willing to pay for gas...lol Did you order from Diplomatic Auto Sales? Just wondering, I have lived overseas myself (4 years in Austria and a few other places).

Good luck driving an F-150 around those small German streets...
modette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel