F-100 Supernationals - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2001, 17:38   #1 (permalink)
F-100 Member

Well I've tried to get you folks to cooperate, and it hasn't worked. I guess Strawberry, and myself and our wives are going to be the only ones at the Supernationals. But I know we are going to have a great time just being in GOD'S COUNTRY. The GREAT SMOKEY MOUNTAINS of PIGOEN FORGE, TN. And I'm sure there will be some other dedicated truckers there, like the Georgia Lowriders, the Non Profit Truckers, Twin City F-100's, and many more. So don't say you didn't have your chance. But then again, you can read about all the fun we had in the Oct. Issue of Truckin' Magazine.:p Bye.
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2001, 14:17   #2 (permalink)
mtgman65

Hey Ricky, I'll be there. I just got up on this board today. Me my Dad, and brother are going down. I'll be spending some time at your trailer. I have my 65 F-100 dissassembled and I need some parts. See you there.
Old 04-27-2001, 19:45   #3 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

if you can post some photo's.

*plus*plus*plus.
if there are any other traders up that way that deal with anything else besides the trucks, would appreciate some info or contacts on them.

have fun wish I could be there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel