F-150 Fog Light Issue - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 08:45   #1 (permalink)
CeS

F-150 Fog Light Issue

Hey there,

I have a 2004 F-150 Lariat & I think I'm having fog light problems. According to the owners manual I have (what I think it means), I should be able to turn my fog lights on in the "auto", "Parking" & "Headlight" positions. Well, I'm only able to turn them in the "Parking" position. As I said, I don't know if I'm reading the book correctly because when I'm looking my switch, in the "Parking" position, the fog lamp symbol on the switch lines up with the fog light lamp that illuminates when the fog lights are on. Can someone please clarify if I should be able to turn my fog lights on in the three different positions.

Thank You in advance.

Justin
CeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2012, 09:02   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Re: F-150 Fog Light Issue

It shows you can pull out the switch knob in any of those 3 positions to activate the fog lights.
jwko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:27   #3 (permalink)
CeS

That's what the manual says but the lights only come on in the "parking" position.
CeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 16:43   #4 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

They should come on in park or headlight position. Here's the diagram for the system.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fog lights.jpg (136.5 KB, 5 views)
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel