F150 Keyless Lock code - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2006, 10:42   #1 (permalink)

confused F150 Keyless Lock code

Does anyone know how I can get the keyless lock code for a 2004 F150 Supercrew? I bought it used and the dealer wants to charge me to get the code. The book said it is printed on the computer module but I don't know where that is located.
nlmrstik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2006, 03:17   #2 (permalink)

Re: F150 Keyless Lock code

I have the same problem My truck 2003 They want to charge me too, let me know if you fine some thing, I will let you know if I do find it.... good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlmrstik
Does anyone know how I can get the keyless lock code for a 2004 F150 Supercrew? I bought it used and the dealer wants to charge me to get the code. The book said it is printed on the computer module but I don't know where that is located.
tampc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:05   #3 (permalink)

Here you go I found it
*The RAP (Remote Anti-theft Personality) module is fastened to the top of the firewall directly behind the fuse box. It can be reached easily when you lie on your back in the driver floor area with your head close to the brake pedal. Just look up and you'll see it is clearly marked and the sticker also displays the factory-set access code for your truck. Hope your 2004 is the same place

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampc
I have the same problem My truck 2003 They want to charge me too, let me know if you fine some thing, I will let you know if I do find it.... good luck
tampc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:52   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampc
Here you go I found it
*The RAP (Remote Anti-theft Personality) module is fastened to the top of the firewall directly behind the fuse box. It can be reached easily when you lie on your back in the driver floor area with your head close to the brake pedal. Just look up and you'll see it is clearly marked and the sticker also displays the factory-set access code for your truck. Hope your 2004 is the same place

If all you do is have to look somewhere and the dealer wants to charge for that. I think after I find the place and rest it, go back in and bitch at them asking why they were going to charge for looking in a spot when they could of been nice so you come back by just telling you.
modette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 15:49   #5 (permalink)
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by modette
If all you do is have to look somewhere and the dealer wants to charge for that. I think after I find the place and rest it, go back in and bitch at them asking why they were going to charge for looking in a spot when they could of been nice so you come back by just telling you.
The dealer wanted to charge us 100.00 and said they had to put it on a computer and get the code. What a crock!! We looked where you said and found it on our 2003. Thanks alot.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:08   #6 (permalink)

Unfortunately, the 2004 RAP is in a different place.
nlmrstik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel