Ford Forums banner

F150 Keyless Lock code

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Bajarider 
#1 ·
Does anyone know how I can get the keyless lock code for a 2004 F150 Supercrew? I bought it used and the dealer wants to charge me to get the code. The book said it is printed on the computer module but I don't know where that is located.

#2 ·
I have the same problem My truck 2003 They want to charge me too, let me know if you fine some thing, I will let you know if I do find it.... good luck

nlmrstik said:
Does anyone know how I can get the keyless lock code for a 2004 F150 Supercrew? I bought it used and the dealer wants to charge me to get the code. The book said it is printed on the computer module but I don't know where that is located.

#3 ·
Here you go I found it :hy:
:driver: *The RAP (Remote Anti-theft Personality) module is fastened to the top of the firewall directly behind the fuse box. It can be reached easily when you lie on your back in the driver floor area with your head close to the brake pedal. Just look up and you'll see it is clearly marked and the sticker also displays the factory-set access code for your truck. :driver: Hope your 2004 is the same place

tampc said:
I have the same problem My truck 2003 They want to charge me too, let me know if you fine some thing, I will let you know if I do find it.... good luck

#4 ·
tampc said:
Here you go I found it :hy:
:driver: *The RAP (Remote Anti-theft Personality) module is fastened to the top of the firewall directly behind the fuse box. It can be reached easily when you lie on your back in the driver floor area with your head close to the brake pedal. Just look up and you'll see it is clearly marked and the sticker also displays the factory-set access code for your truck. :driver: Hope your 2004 is the same place

If all you do is have to look somewhere and the dealer wants to charge for that. I think after I find the place and rest it, go back in and bitch at them asking why they were going to charge for looking in a spot when they could of been nice so you come back by just telling you.

G
#5 ·
modette said:
If all you do is have to look somewhere and the dealer wants to charge for that. I think after I find the place and rest it, go back in and bitch at them asking why they were going to charge for looking in a spot when they could of been nice so you come back by just telling you.
The dealer wanted to charge us 100.00 and said they had to put it on a computer and get the code. What a crock!! We looked where you said and found it on our 2003. Thanks alot.

#8 ·
They seem to be in different places depending on the year. My daughter's 2005 Super Cab is behind the rear seat (and it is really tough to remove the seatback). Check on line video's or remind your dealer how important repeat business is. Some care and that's where I spend my money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.