Ford Policy - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2006, 20:26   #1 (permalink)

mad Ford Policy

Here i go.

Does Ford have a 30 day return policy??
agparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2006, 10:20   #2 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck

Re: Ford Policy

Not that I am aware of. Ford do not often "Buy Back" a vehicle, but will do the best they can to fix or repair what ever issues you have with the vehicle.

What's up? Why unhappy?
Johnny Mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:36   #3 (permalink)

mad Re: Ford Policy

I researched my options and found that Ford F150 is the truck that I wanted. I viewed about twenty web sites and found one dealer that had the vehicle that I wanted. I have owned two other Fords, 1984 F150 and a 1993 Ford bronco. so I was emailing back and forth to the dealers and put down money to reserve my truck. After I put the deposit down I asked two more question on the truck and was emiled the answer them i was sent the sticker for it. After I reviewed the sticker it was the wrong one. I called and talked to the salesperson and gave them the Model number and vin # of the truck I wanted. And I was assured that they knew what truck I wanted. So I cancelled my flight from Seattle, to Ca so I could drive down. When I arrived I was shown the Wrong truck and after I told them that, they said they sold the truck by mistake. So is ended up getting a more expensive truck with less options. I was fine with that it's a nice truck. So I took it for a test drive. I finished the paperwork and was informed that I would only be getting a 3 Day temp plate and when I arrived in Ca. I would have to go the DMV and get another temp plate. So I drove it to Ca and I called the DMV and they said that I was not allowed a temp plate because I was not registering in Ca. So I called the dealer and they said that they would put a rush on my plates almost two weeks ago. I called last Friday to verify that the plates are on the way and was informed that the paperwork just arrived at the dealership and that I was financed NOW. I was preapproved from Ford Credit. Them I was informed that I am on my own with getting temp plates. If the dealer would leave me hanging in the wind like this I would have never bought this truck, and if I could I would return it to them. So I have a 30K truck that has been sitting for the past 10 days. I have emailed the dealer and called on a couple of occasions and have been told that am on my own with getting temp plates to drive this truck. So if you have any suggestions please let me know???
agparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 19:04   #4 (permalink)
Hi-Tech Redneck

Re: Ford Policy

Man, that's bullshit. The dealer you bought the truck from should supply the temp registration so you can drive the vehicle off the lot to begin with! 3 day temp tag? Never heard of that. Sounds like a 30 day tag should have been issued.

You may have a legal issue in your hands that require a lawyer. A good laywer will make sure you are satisfied. Sounds like a legit case to me.

Can you register the vehicle normally? If not, then the truck should have never left the lot man.
Johnny Mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel