hay what's Do'N? again? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2003, 00:44   #1 (permalink)
good "old" Ford Torque

hay what's Do'N? again?

Did you put the clips on your self, or were they already on there? I know now that they sell "the big three" paint codes in spray bombs, so you my get away cheap , getting ried of thoes clips. just remember that your paint has faded a little compared to the new stuff your spraying.

and I think >> '67 F-100,custom cab << will be alright? lets see what 351w has to say?
old 67 worker' is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2003, 00:49   #2 (permalink)

Re: hay what's Do'N? again?

I'm doing nothing. Again.

The clips were on there when she came new. Also it has rope hooks which have metal screwy things which leaves holes in the panels.

if you had the choice to paint. What colour would you go.
89F150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 00:55   #3 (permalink)

I wouldn't go gray, gray is for old men :s6:

Mines "Monza red" if you wanted to know
Old 11-27-2003, 00:57   #4 (permalink)
good "old" Ford Torque

You know?......I have know idea?
I've got a red,red/white,darkgreen,2blacks,white,primergray (thats going to be white).......? I guess either ford blue or that funny ford red color that it used to be?

you know!,,, if your worried about your trim? and you want to get rid of the screw holes, you could do them both ? like fill the trim holes too. maybe one of the new shadow grills? I've seen them ,don't know what there called? and your new wheels? it'd look pretty kewl!
Old 11-27-2003, 01:02   #5 (permalink)

i aint really worried aabout my trim, theres a show i want to go to in JAnuary and i was thinking of taking the truck there. Just starting to get it nice and clean and lookin' good.
Old 11-27-2003, 01:03   #6 (permalink)
good "old" Ford Torque

Monza red? is that the origanl color ? ford Monza red? mine is a little!! more faded then yours and that rust worm is starting to show! cab mounts ,hood spring mounts ,alittle spot on the floor ( usual places),old dents "some one" didn't pop out & just filled!!! w/BOND_O "bast---,s sons of b--- s" just more for the next guy to fix! ........dame relitives!
Old 11-27-2003, 01:11   #7 (permalink)

Yeah monza red is the orignal colour. My paint isnt really that bad. Havn't seen any rust on the truck. maybe a little bit on the bed where it got a little wet for a few days. All the panels are decent except one. My fault. Learning to drive, backed out of a drive way into a gate,knocked the whole fence over. left a one inch hole in the corner of the bed. Ain't good learning to drive in a vehicle like the F150
Old 11-27-2003, 01:13   #8 (permalink)
good "old" Ford Torque

you got a set of wheels in mind? what happened to the lower or lift ? watch'a gon'a do?
I'm lowering when I get there. when all this other crap is over!

Do you go all out and crawl under and scrub ,or do they not judge that ? I've got a couple of buddies that have a couple of show rides one is like "I drive it and what happens happens" the other crawls under and just scrubs the hell out of everything! I've never entered one ,,,,,? I drive and go to cruise ins around here ,mainly just to visit. I've got one buddy all he does is the lowrider thang! he cracks me up!and ya hes a little ethnic! haahhhahaha we all give him hell! hes cool tho.

check your PMs,,,,,<<<

Last edited by old 67 worker'; 11-27-2003 at 01:22.
Old 11-27-2003, 01:22   #9 (permalink)

Nope havn't got any wheels in mind, i had a set planned a while ago but they were pretty plain. since then ive seen most people driving around with them so i wont go them.
The lower or lift was just a question coz hadn't really seen much conversation on the topic.

never been to a show so i dont know. I'll go and see what everyone else does and learn. I'll clean as much as i want to and leave it at that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rb_paint_process_1.jpg (80.0 KB, 14 views)
Old 11-27-2003, 01:23   #10 (permalink)

Forgot to tell about the pic. the holes is in the top left
also you can see the clips and the rope hooks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel