I read through just about every post, and I did read yours also. It made me think about the relays again, but I don't see any problems there at all. Sorry I forgot to mention that I did replace the fuel filter, and cleaned out the sediment sump, and replaced the rubber o-ring. I also replaced the relays, and tested voltage to them. It is real hard for me to test the voltage when it happens, because it comes and goes at will.
I was told by someone else the other day that it could be the ECM, and that is kinda what I was thinking. Thanks for your help. I think I will check out the wiring and those relays one more time just to be sure. If you think of anything else it would be a great help.