Need parts.... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2003, 17:38   #1 (permalink)
Zdamon1

Need parts....

Hey guys I just found this forum and thought that it would be a good idea to ask where I could find some replacement parts for my truck. I am restoring a '71 F250, and I am finding it increasingly difficult to find parts for it around where I am living. I am looking for fenders and interior parts as well as replacement brake lights and stuff of that nature. And I was hoping you guys could point me in some good directions on the internet or shops around the country that will ship.

Also while I am at it I am about to start building a 390 to put in it. It currently has a 360 that is in need of attention. The 390 is the original engine for the truck. I am seeing all the parts for these engines are expensive, I was just wondering if you guys have come across any good websites for engine parts for this type of engine.

Again any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance...

Damon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2003, 16:35   #2 (permalink)

hey Zdamon1; try yhese folks at www.lmctruck.com they might be able to help ! cougar190
cougar190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 19:11   #3 (permalink)

have you tryed JC whitney thay are in Lasalle, IL they have a large catalog and you might find what you are looking for in it. the best part its free!
fordman8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel