PLEASE can anyone help??? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2004, 16:21   #1 (permalink)

mad PLEASE can anyone help???

I need to remove my CD changer from the rear drivers side paneling in my 98 F150. It's the Lariat three door model and I can't find any way to get the side paneling off!!!!!!!! I'm getting to take a screwdriver to it but I don't want to ruin it if I don't have to. HELP PLEASE if you can. Thanks
button03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2004, 12:25   #2 (permalink)

Re: PLEASE can anyone help???

Most panels on new vehicles will generally be held in by 1 or 2 screws at most, and use pop in clips for the rest. While great for assembly and cutting costs, it really sucks when removing and reinstalling the panels

Just look around carefully for any screwholes, take out any screws, and the rest you should be able to carefully pull/pry out.

-Chris
GST97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 01:15   #3 (permalink)

eek Re: PLEASE can anyone help???

Thanks for the info. I asked in a lot of other places also but got no reply. You were right about it sucking I ended up having to take out the seats also. What I thought would take a few hours ended up taking almost two days. Thanks again
Angel
button03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 18:47   #4 (permalink)

Re: PLEASE can anyone help???

I have a smiliar 98 F150 Lariat in Torreador Red .I have lost the magazine that goes into the CD changer .Now my only option is to buy a new one coting like a 150 bucks or just install a new CD changer which is almost the same.Glad you managed to get it out cause I had to take all the moldings and the rear seat and the seat belts and all that stuff. A real pain in the A%$
bluedragon72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel