Replies to Posts - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 09:12   #1 (permalink)

Replies to Posts

Hello all. Newbie here. Just a comment about this forum. Don't mean to be inflamatory, but I belong to 2 other sites that have forums similar to this one, an Indian Motorcycle Forum and a Corvette Forum.

When members post questions or comments on those forums, there is a flood of replies, suggestions, directions, sometimes just plain BS. You know what I mean.

In this forum I've noticed that most postings receive 1 reply at best? There are lots of members viewing the posts, but no one's replying. What's going on?

Are you folks shy?

Yellovette (Ed)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2009, 11:17   #2 (permalink)

Re: Replies to Posts

i dont think anyone is shy.compared to corvettes this site deals with several makes and models.and i certainly wouldnt give advice on a vehicle if that certain car has a specific problem unique to it.
Old 03-16-2009, 23:50   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellovette View Post
Are you folks shy?
Yes.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:33   #4 (permalink)

[I] have two post here and didnt get one reply. I would give my 2 cents that I didnt know. Or if I thought I had a tiny bit of knowledge about someones problem Id give it. Not even a TY for posting Ford error codes.

By all MULEBKURROW
Old 03-22-2009, 11:26   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Yellovette, What you may not realize is you don't have to be a member to view a post but you have to be a member to reply to a post. Right now there are 11 members and a couple hundred guest. So your comment "There are lots of members viewing the posts" is not necessarily true. Most of your views were Guest.

muleburrow, There are a few threads already listing the codes but Thank You for re posting them.

As far as I'm concerned, this topic is closed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel