trouble codes - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 00:28   #1 (permalink)

trouble codes

Any body here know what code P2195 stands for? Its on my scanner but not in the book for the scanner. I will try clearing it on my drive to work in the morning, its probably has some thing to do with 02 sencors i am guessing, seems to be a never ending battle with those things on a 2007 5.4 gas.
Boscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2009, 07:44   #2 (permalink)

Re: trouble codes

Front HO2S signal stuck lean on 2 HO2S.
chipset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 22:45   #3 (permalink)

I erased the trouble code and it came back within about 75 miles. I should also say that I have an O2 simulator on the truck because of the conv are gone. You are saying that it is the front O2 on bank two is that right? The front O2 only have about 3000 miles on them, but i know that means nothing i guess. If I remember corectly they where Bosch sencors maybe there is a better kind?
Old 01-01-2010, 10:35   #4 (permalink)

I've had bad sensors out of the box. There is a bulletin hanging on the front door of
Piston Ring parts and NAPA. It says " It is recommended that ONLY factory 02 sensors
be used ". Most stores sell after market but that gives you a choice and " cheaper " price. I found out the hard way. An after market fuel pump at $100.00 or a factory pump at $500.00. I changed the after market pump every year. Sometime i didn't make a year. In less that three years i just bought a factory pump that lasts for at least 10
years or more. Just my experiance. ( and everyone else i talk to ). Happy new year.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:44   #5 (permalink)

B.T.W. i have two Bosch sensors that i removed. One is two months old and the other one didn't make 1 week. Electrical. Cannot be returned. The only good thing Bosch makes is a starter motor and a generator from the old Austin cars. Don't even think about using their spark plugs in a car or truck.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:58   #6 (permalink)

just so I am reading your first responce right, it should be the front O2 sencor on the passenger side of the truck? And nothing to do with the o2 similator that I installed? I phoned the parts place that I got them from and I was a little suprised, they told me to bring it back if I wasnt satisfied. That was just the parts guy, we'll wait and see what they say when I get there.
Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel