worth of a 460? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel Forum for discussion of the Ford F100, F150, F250, F350, Superduty and Diesel trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2007, 14:10   #1 (permalink)
6.9L 85 F-250 xlt

worth of a 460?

this is my first post on here and im trying to see what my 78 250 is worth. the c-6 went bad a little while ago ( no reverse or 3rd [a/t]) but it has a 460, with new plugs/wires. high oil pressure not sure on compression ill have to get a compression checker from the school. but im not sure on the worth of a 460 now-a-days... im trying to see what i could get for it? ill get pics some time when ever my camera starts working...
TBWdracula2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2007, 18:06   #2 (permalink)
'70 Torino Cobra

Re: worth of a 460?

How many miles on it?

Standard cab?

I think most of them I have seen lately in decent shape are $2K to $3K if its
REAL nice it could be twice that
CTC01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 18:51   #3 (permalink)
6.9L 85 F-250 xlt

Re: worth of a 460?

well its over 200,000 i know that not sure how many accualy on the motor cause the oil pressure is way up for 200,000 its got dual tanks, standard cab, umm it has a brety big dent in the rear of the bed on the drivers side, it got in a hit and run before we got it. but dad got most of it out but the seat for as long as we have owned it and the previous owner had it, it had a seat cover on it and every thing is in decent shape but like i said the trannys gone other than that its a nice truck
TBWdracula2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford F-100 | Ford F-150 | Ford F-250 | Ford F-350 | Ford Super Duty | Ford Diesel