If you don't already know, in two years Lincoln will have a modified version of the Navicross from the one previewed at the NAIAS in its line-up.
Just a few probing questions I've quickly put together...
- Does the gap between sport-utilities and cars need to be filled at Lincoln?
- Would you consider buying this car?
- What do you like/dislike about the design?
- Does this car fit into the Lincoln ethos?
- Should they channel their energy into revitalizing their current line-up rather than building this car?