Lincoln vs. Impala SS Shootout Date! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-18-01, 05:35 AM
Arrow Lincoln vs. Impala SS Shootout Date!

There is a $20 entry fee per vehicle plus $10 for the trophy fund.Email George (see image above for address)for more info.
Hope to see all of you there!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-01, 07:52 PM
cant wait

im on pins and needles about the impala lincoln shootout. i stop lincolns and impalas all the time telling them about it. oops i better introduce myself. those of you on the fvc board know me as TOM. anyways i should have my motor finished by then. try and whoop up on a couple of impalas. anyways enough blab from me. later

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-01, 06:32 AM

I agree Tom!
I can't wait...I have been umm...making my car slower yeah thats it, in anticipation of this event!
Hope you can make it!Bring some buddies and lets kick some Imapala ass! I warn you these guys are serious and are bringing some STOUT machinery!I have personally seen one of the ten second cars they will have there.Good thing I have one too!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-01, 08:28 PM
Thumbs up oh yeah

i mat not have the fastest mark but im going to give it my best. got to find a trailer to tow down my mark. three guys and luggage all stuffed into a mark just aint going to work. hopefully i can talk a few more lincolns into coming down. if i get the giggle sauce installed ill really be scoottin then. still waiting on my t-5 though. oh well. later

Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Lincoln
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts