Ford Forums banner

'95 Laser GLXI RHR Indicator Help

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  R.S.LOGAN 
#1 ·
Hey Ford Buffs,
I'm trying to replace the RHR indicator bulb on my car and having trouble doing so.

I've found theres two screws and a plastic plug that i've managed to take out and wiggle the light around. It seems like theres something further that needs to be unscrewed/unplugged but can't for the life of me find it.

Could anyone provide some insight into this for me, would be much appreciated.

#2 ·
From another forum , not 100% sure if it applies to your model / year , best I can do to help you .

"KJ laser tail light removal ."

Hey,
having trouble with my gfs car, KJ laser, the brake light globes are stuffed and need to replace them,
Im guessing you undo the two screws and they should pop off however ive hit a problem, they dont pop off. is there a trick to it or something?

Cheers in advance, ive looked all over the net

Answer.

There is two screws you need to take out, you can see them once you open the hatch, then all you need to do is pull the whole brake assembly straight out, it will be tight because they slot into a sleeve, you will see this as you take it out, but don't be affraid to pull it hard, as you need to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.