Ford Forums banner

double pump to wash glases

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  R.S.LOGAN 
#1 ·
hi only mustang or even old ford ?
I was wanting only to make a simple question to who have ford and so I searched for a forum related to ford.

If is not this the place, tell me

I would like to know if the pump to wash glasses, the double pump for front and read glass have a single meccanism or what else

ford put to me descaler liquid (anti limestone) to wash glases when dirty

I think something possible limestone detached and entered in the little pump. In the end read glass nozzles works fine not the ones in the glass in front

there is' a pipette of conjunction under the hood and pulling it and putting a pump with water I see that the nozzles work well

I whould see the tube from pump till the pipette or could be the little pump that is a double pump with two pipette for front and rear glass.

The question is , becouse rear nozzle work fine (one pipette from the pump) could even be ever the pump or only the tube?.

Explained better, the double pump if broken can work fine for rear glass pipette and not for front one pipette ?

The double pump is something like this one http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/KnEAAOSwLnlWpgiM/$_1.JPG

If is not the right forum , please tell me , I'll search another one.

See less See more
#3 ·
I read your introductory, if you're car has a double pump with a hose to the back and one to the front and the front aren't working, then the problem is probably either in the tube or nozzle. Swap the tubes and if the problem shifts, then it is your pump.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.