mercury montego fire - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Taurus 2008+| Mercury Sable 2008+ | Lincoln MKS | Ford Five Hundred | Mercury Montego
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Taurus 2008+| Mercury Sable 2008+ | Lincoln MKS | Ford Five Hundred | Mercury Montego Forum for the discussion of the Ford Five Hundred, Mercury Montego, 2008+ models Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 11:48   #1 (permalink)

mercury montego fire

I am from Dominican Republic and My Mercury Montego 2005 burned last week (it was in parked and at midnight burned) it look it was a electrical fire but very weird. I was able to turn the fire down before the fire pass inside but the car is useless. Have you heard of this case before. I would like to know if I can send this case to Ford to see if they can send someone to DR to check my case. This car was all original and I was taking good care of it.
Please advise.

I was living in Miami and got this car while living there and as I like it a lot (love it) I took it with me here to DR (only a few of them here, my mechanic own one also).
Julio Bonnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2014, 12:25   #2 (permalink)
Moderators

Re: Mercury Montego 2005 got fire and Burned

In my opinion , with a 9 yr old car , no chance and rightly so .
R.S.LOGAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 18:24   #3 (permalink)
Moderators

Re: mercury montego fire

Probably not. First you would have to have proof that it was some sort of factory defect that posses a safety problem. Very hard to do. Probably not worth the effort.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
r-clar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Taurus 2008+| Mercury Sable 2008+ | Lincoln MKS | Ford Five Hundred | Mercury Montego