1966 Ford Rancharo Project - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Ranchero
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 16:24   #1 (permalink)

1966 Ford Rancharo Project

This Car came to me from Popular Hill ON, Canada. i was doing the guys roof and all week i was looking at the car , and i went to the owner said how much? he replied $3,000 i said how bout we work it into this roof deal. and i did. it came to me from sitting for about 5 years on his lane, and before was in some sort of accident. ive worked exstensly on this car for the past 5 weeks and ill be adding pictures of from the day i got it to present day work. any input would be great. even ideas. i motor is toast soo i need a new one. it has a hurst 5 speed and it was a 302.
tanner_vannest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2010, 00:22   #2 (permalink)

Re: 1966 Ford Rancharo Project

it's your car man, what are you going to use it for? track racing? show car? Towing a classic trailer? maybe even daily driver?(my favorite) think about it, you've certainly got options, just remember to do what feels natural to you.
70mstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Ranchero