Ford Forums banner

My GT Ranchero Cruiser (next summer project)

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  LunaticSVT 
#1 ·
Its a crapper I got for $10 at a local junkyard, has a 351 clevlend moded by the previous owner, no floor boards, well there is a 2x6 the seats are on, tail gate really fell off during test drive (almost hit a volvo, guess my aim is bad). All american steel wheels as soon as I remove the rust, or is that the tire? no lights at all, accesery wire melted to the frame, they cramed a deisl 210 amp alt with no regulator on the engine, that fell off too, with the help of a hammer. Came with a win a bago shell, it fell off after I parked it in my yard. It acualy hits around 90 MPH, thats if you get the engine to stop farting and burping, its worse then homer simpson. As for AC, it has no pump, no fan, no controls, its on vent to, but that might be the missing floor boards. This is getting the works next summer along with 2 other project cars, this summer I got 4. I swear this was joe dirts second choice car.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.