10 second (!!) XC coupe on E Bay - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2005, 02:15   #1 (permalink)

10 second (!!) XC coupe on E Bay

post deleted

Last edited by xcgxl; 11-06-2005 at 03:45. Reason: Pointless post
xcgxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2005, 02:41   #2 (permalink)
Boost Is for Pussies

Re: 10 second (!!) XC coupe on E Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcgxl
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ford-Falcon-X...ayphotohosting

The seller seems pretty full of himself though. I asked him to post a copy of his time sheet. Lets see his reply.
He's a Forum member *and* I think his advert is completely understandable... theres just to many time wasting c*cksmokers on the internet.
GammaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:01   #3 (permalink)
old B - new B

he had a thread on here not long back about getting sent home from willowbank because the car was too quick for the class.

looks like a nice car.
WWW.sunshield.biz
351cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:11   #4 (permalink)
Boost Is for Pussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351cid
he had a thread on here not long back about getting sent home from willowbank because the car was too quick for the class.

looks like a nice car.
I believe it was sent home for too quick with no cage...
GammaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:12   #5 (permalink)

biggrin Re: 10 second (!!) XC coupe on E Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcgxl
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ford-Falcon-X...ayphotohosting

The seller seems pretty full of himself though. I asked him to post a copy of his time sheet. Lets see his reply.
i think the ad speaks for itself, did you read the whole add to he who need not apply. give him a break he has to advertise it somewhere. i think it is worth it all day long as there is no way you could build it for that. he is a member on here "coupeman" click on his website they got some serious toys.
reece1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:45   #6 (permalink)
Club Phantom

Well done wanker. You are exactly the tosser I don't want to apply. I don't need my ego stroked, I have what I have and it cost me plenty to get it.

Anybody that knows "genuine" fast cars knows it is absolutely worth the asking price. Maybe I should cut and paste the emails god knows how many people have sent since it's been listed. Funny, they all had a recurring theme, really nice car, well worth the money, only regret was they didn't have it. So who's the fool? All of them plus me? or maybe you?

The car has been on fullboost.com.au and twice photographed/mentioned in the Performance Ford Magazine. So obviously the photographer/writer saw it too! Gee, I was telling the truth after all. Has your shitbox been in any magazines, particularly for its outstanding performance?

Now that you've big noted yourself, you might like to tell all on here about your car's mighty performance. Had it down the track lately? Ever been down the track? Got any proof?

While we're at it, I noticed you had 2 bid retractions in the last 6 months. So it appears you're not only a fool, but enjoy wasting other peoples time as well.

You will note in my ebay ad I had (tongue in cheek) 8 critera for which I didn't want people to contact me. I'll add a number 9 just for , chook fcuking idiot.

So there you go, your attempt to big note yourself and belittle others fell flat.

TOSSER!!!!!
COUPEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:48   #7 (permalink)
PHAT COUPES

Yeah I saw the ad on ebay and remember a forum member talking about it as well.
I am not sure if its the forum members car or his brothers ,they both from memory have very nasty cars .
Price is realistic for a car like that but I think with the starting bid he will be lucky if anyone will start the ball rolling .
If I had the cash I would love to add such a beast to my garage .Buying it would be a crap load cheaper than building one yourself .
Good luck to the seller and who ever buys it have fun

After I wrote this I noticed the above
Well there you go now we know its not his brothers .
leason in this becareful what you say as it might just come back and bite you on the butt
tony xa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 03:53   #8 (permalink)
Coupe XA

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUPEMAN
Well done wanker. You are exactly the tosser I don't want to apply. I don't need my ego stroked, I have what I have and it cost me plenty to get it.

Anybody that knows "genuine" fast cars knows it is absolutely worth the asking price. Maybe I should cut and paste the emails god knows how many people have sent since it's been listed. Funny, they all had a recurring theme, really nice car, well worth the money, only regret was they didn't have it. So who's the fool? All of them plus me? or maybe you?

The car has been on fullboost.com.au and twice photographed/mentioned in the Performance Ford Magazine. So obviously the photographer/writer saw it too! Gee, I was telling the truth after all. Has your shitbox been in any magazines, particularly for its outstanding performance?

Now that you've big noted yourself, you might like to tell all on here about your car's mighty performance. Had it down the track lately? Ever been down the track? Got any proof?

While we're at it, I noticed you had 2 bid retractions in the last 6 months. So it appears you're not only a fool, but enjoy wasting other peoples time as well.

You will note in my ebay ad I had (tongue in cheek) 8 critera for which I didn't want people to contact me. I'll add a number 9 just for , chook fcuking idiot.

So there you go, your attempt to big note yourself and belittle others fell flat.

TOSSER!!!!!
Whos he having a go at? calm down mate
Old 11-06-2005, 04:19   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benXaGt
Whos he having a go at? calm down mate
Probably me. I wouldnt want my car in any "boostboy" magazine. Its way too refined for that stuff. I even have working aircon, lol. Performance Ford mag is full of CRAP cars. I was right, he really IS full of himself, and I don't mind saying it now. I deleted my original post out of respect but I aint nobody's tosser.
Ha ha ha. I just had a look at fullboost.com.au It has stuff on there about the Mitsubishi 380. Now that must be a true muscle car site if it has the 380 on it hey.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:05   #10 (permalink)
old B - new B

that went well now and make up.
WWW.sunshield.biz
351cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons