The rear quarters are a bit more confined, and unlike the front you WILL have to take the rear trims off to get at the retaining screws, or at least two of them at each end. I found because they required more drilling (the repro seals didn't have any
holes) it was more of a finnicky job. I suggest taking off the rear chrome trim on the rear quarters as a guide as they have holes you can easily mark up against, but these are large rectangular holes so you will still have to be pretty precise and hit them dead centre to get a nice snug fit. When you have the trim in, you will also need to make sure all the screws line up well, or you could face the problem I had with the first screw (closest to the front of the car) that will rub against the little quarter window's chrome. You may even face this problem anyway, as the new rubber tends to push the window out more.
Just take extra care when winding down the rear window to see, or you may scratch the chrome. Despite screwing in this one screw as far as it would go it would still rub, so I got a little dremel tool to sand back the head of it just to give the two some space.
As far as the fit, they are good, a lot better than I was expecting to be honest, though they did require a bit of work, dont expect a quick job!
They could even do with a few mm's trimmed here and there still. Surprising how better and cleaner they appear from inside the car, with nice shiny black rubber rather than the fading grey things I had with bits falling off of them!