it's a sad day - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2005, 19:50   #1 (permalink)
socially irresponsible

frown it's a sad day

pretty much the bottom line is some toys have to go to achieve long term goals. one of the toys is my xb GT sedan. it will be on the market within the next week or so. any suggestions as to who or what may be the best medium to advertise it? bearing in mind i live in central QLD.
JG33PY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2005, 19:58   #2 (permalink)
Cleveland Powered

Re: it's a sad day

Unique cars/carpoint etc seems to get results from my experience. Send me an email when you're ready to sell it as I know a few guys after XBs. The location shouldn't be a problem as plenty of GTs get bought sight unseen :)
Old 03-10-2005, 20:06   #3 (permalink)
Club Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak302
pretty much the bottom line is some toys have to go to achieve long term goals. one of the toys is my xb GT sedan. it will be on the market within the next week or so. any suggestions as to who or what may be the best medium to advertise it? bearing in mind i live in central QLD.

All shit aside, anywhere but here!! Obviously it costs nothing to advertise here but be warned, there are a whole bunch of photo collectors on here with $5 in their pocket.

I'm thinking of selling my Big Block XB Coupe and I'll be using the Just Cars magazine if I do. It's relatively cheap, has a good audience and I've always had good results from it when I've used it previously. Unique Cars is way too expensive.

If you use E-bay you'll be guaranteed there will be a link here next week suggesting you're a dreamer.

Good luck, XB GT's are tough 'ol beasties.
COUPEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 21:03   #4 (permalink)
XFFAIRMONT

Yes there are a lot of people who will pester you if you put it up for sale here but wuy do you think people like me are on this forum. Because we like the old GT's. I to know a lot of people who would genuinly be intersted and it costs nothing to put it up for sale on here. If they sound like knobs you can ignore them. But i'm pretty positive you'll find some genuine intersted buyers on here.
Old 03-10-2005, 21:24   #5 (permalink)
Yellow Glow XA GT

check ur pm
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Older Fords > Classic Fords > Classic Falcons